Pages

Monday 15 August 2016

Olympic



               7378104730_565eaf49fc_m
I could see the the finish, then I ran hard then Usain Bolt started to overtake me.My face was dripping with sweat and my heart was beating fast like the second hand on a clock. The crowd started screaming  and shouting Usains name.  Usain started to pull ahead. I couldn’t find the strength to keep up.Usain crashed through the finish line. I was about 3 seconds behind him when I crossed the finish line. I was hot, tired and disappointed but I would fight to return to the next Olympics.’

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Jayden. Oh I thought that you would win the race but you didn't, the story was amazingly energetic. Maybe next time you could tell everyone about which country you were representing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora jayden it is Caleb from mamaku hub grey main school. I really like you Olympic writing but you could put in witch. Country that you were representing and that would make it really cool but remember to put a space. after you do a full stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Jayden my name is Marshall and I am a student in Mamaku hub in Grey Main school. This is great Olympics writing but what contry are you representing? anyway what a good pice of writing and if you were in the olympics and your racing agaist Usain do you think you could win?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Jayden my name is Levi C from Grey Main school. I like how your telling me all about your Olympics post. I think it's Ka mau te wehi (Awesome). Maybe next time you could work on some more full stops. Did you enjoy putting it on to your blog? Noho Ora mai

    ReplyDelete